Thursday, January 05, 2006

saintmiriam

"Mir i am", self proclaimed Modern Day Saint of Chaos...
"I'm naturally opposed to order but in the chaos is a higher order of something I've created, something higher than myself." She pauses and looks upward as she thinks further. "See! I wanna change my mind now! Create and destroy, create and destroy... And I'm called to places of natural disaster-- 911 in New York, The '89 San Francisco earthquake, the Berkeley fires in 1991, Hurricane Katrina... But no matter how chaotic something is if you get the right perspective there is still a pattern in it."
(It should be noted that Mir i am was in each of those cities when the events actually occurred and is currently writing about her personal experiences.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, she was in North Louisiana when Hurricane Katrina struck here. Sorry, I'm just a stickler for details...without a doubt, "Mir i am" is, hands down, the Queen of Chaos.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search