Friday, February 10, 2006

What Modern Day Saint are you?

mdstdaniel
We're sitting outside on one the loveliest days Sacramento has had to offer in weeks and Daniel is bursting with all kinds of ideas about creativity, art, music, spirituality and all at break-neck pace.
Daniel says he is the "Modern Day Saint of Power and Pride. In fact they are both my weakest and strongest characteristics. If I go out it's because I'm proud of something... If I stay home it's because my pride has been shaken... like when my expectations haven't been met... because I deserve that! I'm gonna get it! So when it doesn't work out I'm crushed. It's a tornado, a tidal wave. It's my life cycle. In Summer there is brightness, Fall the leaves fall off. In Winter, dead. Spring I come back!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

picked up on the official website of the huge selection of news [url=http://www.rk-37.ru/]портал для женщин[/url].

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search