Saturday, January 14, 2006

gregmdst
Prolific artist, sculptor and gallery owner Greg Barton: "I consider myself the keeper of passion, especially in the arts, so I can give people a chance to do it, show it, get it out there. People need a patron saint to help them show their work." When asked why he started on this mission he says with a hearty laugh "I hate plumbing. I tried it... I am a creator. I've been one since I was five years old playing with tinker toys. cars, buildings, houses, gardens, walkways. I create. I love to make stuff, but I can't make money, and you can quote me on that one!" He muses a bit more and adds "When you create art you don't need a permit. You're an outsider, you're free, so go for it, go do it."

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacubrious said...

I wanna be prolific.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search