Tuesday, January 31, 2006

mdstCarol
"I'm the Modern Day Saint of Optimistic Pessimism or maybe a Cynical Romantic. I can't decide, I'm both! I know things are pretty well screwed up but I'm still enjoying it. I'm a hopeless romantic with a poetic soul but I also see things just as they are. I can't help but fall in love. I'm laughing at it lots of the time even when it's really ugly, and even when there's no hope. It's like 'What a ride, Can't we just have fun?' But then even when I'm hopeful I have that little dark angel cloud and I go 'Well, this is too good.' I still think there is this true love out there. Although intellectually I know better and at my age it's silly. I know life's shit but wasn't that a lovely meal?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search